TRANSNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ARTS, CULTURE & SPORTS
(Persatuan Transnasional Seni, Kebudayaan dan Sukan ) – PPM-010-10-25022019
or the acronym name “TRAACS” is a national body registered under the Societies Act 1966.
Progression through Unity
DESCRIPTION OF THE LOGO:
- The Blue & Pink circles and x shapes represent men and women dancing happily in unity.
- The blazing sun represents the unified sources of energy for all irrespective of race & religion
- The blue crescent like shape represents the medium that acts as a shield to protect the diverse culture, sports & traditions by unifying the people.
1. To preserve and promote the traditional arts, sports, and culture of Malaysia and World at large
2. To carry on any educational activities, teaching, workshops and research related to any arts and sports, as well as the promotion of any cultural events
3. To plan, coordinate, manage, organize and publize various programs/events/competitions and/or support other organizations, branches’ events related to arts, culture and Sports. .
4. To identify potential individuals and/or organizations and create opportunities for them to progress in life.
5. To support people in the field of arts and sports to achieve their goals.
6. To unify the diverse cultures in order to attain harmony and peace in the society.
7. To establish a centralized facility to facilitate the promotion of arts, culture and sports
8. To acquire by gift, bequest, lease, exchange, transfer, purchase or otherwise, any lands, buildings or hereditaments whether freehold or leasehold or any other assets for the use of the association;
9. To give aid in coordinating and correlating the efforts of individuals, corporations, societies, associations or partnerships to promote any art, culture and sports